Referral is Recommended
IF YOUR CASE IS AN EMERGENCY CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE BY DIALLING - 000
Our practice keeps specific appointments time open to cater for urgent patient's needs. These can involve both early assessment and treatment.
Prompt Assessment and Management
For urgent appointments you will receive:
- An Early Assessment
- Condition management if required
- Urgent diagnostics as required, and
- First available treatment scheduling where necessary
Patients suitable for acute care are those who have:
- an acute condition
- aggravated or elevated factors
- been advised by their GP that immediate attention is required or
- attended an Emergency Dept and been told further management is required.
Requirements for Clinic Appointment
Patients requiring an urgent appointment should contact the practice by telephone.
- Diagnostic imaging is not essential (this can be arranged after a review if indicated)
- Referral from another doctor is not necessary,
- however, if you have a valid referral you will receive a higher rebate from Medicare for the consultation.
Please contact the clinic directly .